Search This Blog

Monday, April 8, 2013

The Full Story of the Greatest Dog Food!


We heard something in the neighborhood. Then somebody approached us.


 We heard that the greatest dog food is somewhere located here. That's why my mother and I are using our sensible noses to find it. We will inform all of you if we find it. LOL!


 We found the greatest dog food! So I won't let my mother win this time! I will fight and fight so that I could have my equal share. Hahaha. ^^


 My mother and I are eating together the greatest dog food so that's my tail twitched! Holy dog, it is so great! I've never eaten something like this in my whole dog life!


My mother is biting me again because I've eaten more than of my share! Hahaha. Can't blame me. I just can't get enough of the greatest dog food.

THE END. Thank you for reading my short story.

-Pretzel: The Puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment