Search This Blog

Monday, May 6, 2013

My Dreams...


I know and I believe that someday, I will reach all of my dreams. I should just wait, be patient and just keep on believing. My success will largely depends on me. If I won't do anything to achieve my dreams, nothing will happen. I will be just a loser. Being one of the greatest songwriters/novelists that the Philippines or even the world has ever produced is my greatest dream. Haha.

I have a lot of dreams. In my early age, I already set my mind to that. I have a clear vision of myself and what will I look like or what will I do in the future. Nothing can stop me from achieving those dreams. And because of that, I was able to write some silly poem. Haha.


I have a lot of dreams, maybe I’m a nutter
Someday, I want to be the greatest writer
Writing all sort of stories
Driving away all the worries
Garnering all the worldwide fame
All the things I do shall claim
In the industry, I wanna be a superstar
Showing off my talent with my guitar
I want to be in a sci-fi thriller
And magical movie like Harry Potter
Winning the awards and getting nominated
I’m for it, though it is complicated
These are my dreams, all of these
Every opportunity, I shouldn’t miss

I am so excited to make my dreams into reality. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment