Search This Blog

Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Dogs and I: A little Story


I happy and glad right now. You know what? Because after being in school for 13 hours, the very first thing I will see at our front door waiting for me is CHARA!!! Geez! I missed her so much! It's been... aargh I don't know. But it was as if she has just seen me yesterday because her affection and sweetness for me is still there. And she still loves the way how I massage her body and make her stand on her two hind legs. And I will hold the other two and move them in a way that seems to be that I'm dancing with her. :) I really missed her. Of course, Pretzel is still here. But the poor thing is that, she is kinda sick. She has a hiccup and I think that it's because of a fishbone. Geez! I feel sorry for her because I can see that she is really in pain and having a hard time due to that pathetic bone. T-T I hope that she will get well soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment