Search This Blog

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sorry..


I just want to apologize if I cannot post latest pictures of my dogs, Chara and Pretzel because they are not here at our home for almost two weeks. And counting. Even so they are here, I wouldn't be able to capture great shots because I don't have a good camera nowadays. That's why I just keep on posting old pictures of them that I saved here in my computer.

Chara is pregnant now again. I am so excited to see her new cute little puppies. Pretzel is not doing so good because she is kinda thin according to my father because she doesn't have an apetite. Poor puppy.

Our place is a flooded-prone area that's why my father decided to take Chara and Pretzel to the factory where he is working. If Chara gives birth to her puppies this coming July, they might not survive because we are expecting high level of flood. But if they are in the factory, most probably they will be alive.

You never know how much I missed those two now. T-T

Thanks, JE

No comments:

Post a Comment