Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Just Me


It's I! Obviously. I just love to pose on cam this time. Hahaha. Our home looks great on pictures that's why I love taking pictures of myself. :P To be honest, when I was younger, I hate taking pictures of myself. I just don't know why. I just got fascinated to pictures when some time, I was able to look at some of my old pictures. Just like what a quote said, 'A picture captures a moment it time.' (if I am not mistaken, I've read it in American Idol). Those old pictures captured moments of myself when I was younger. And it feels great looking to those pictures because I was able to see my 'evolution' Hahaha.

So, here's the result. Every time I see camera, I make sure that I can capture pictures of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment