Search This Blog

Monday, April 22, 2013

Meet my BEAST friend! (A Sneak Peak on how we became friends)



Yes, you read it right. My BEAST FRIEND. Beast because we love to call each other 'Panget' (Filipino term for ugly). That's why we ended up as beast friends. Actually, to be honest, I never thought that we will be close like this. We were not classmates when we're on elementary. She was on of my competitors in Math Quiz Bees. We just became classmates when we're in first year high school

But friendship then wasn't in favor of us. Two weeks after class opening, geez! We became enemies. As a 12-year old kid at that time, I love pranks and teasing. I grabbed her handkerchief and attempted to wipe it on my shoes. Of course, she went berserk! Hahaha. She threw away my portfolio. And since that day, we didn't talk.

Eight months later, she needed an oslo paper. Luckily, I brought my attache case with me and I have files of papers there. I gave her one. That broke the wall between us.

Since that day, we became closer than ever. We are inseparable. We were always partners in every school activities. She knows me well, so do I to her. We were partners-in-crime! Hahaha.

BTW, she's the reason why I started writing songs. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment