Search This Blog

Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Inspiration :)



                An ordinary person can bring you so much inspiration. Even a stranger can do, through his simple acts. A simple question to ask, who’s mine? How about yours?

                I am not the type of person who was so enthralled by the idea of the celebrities then. I mean, I am not the one who turns out to be an avid fan, who really wants to know everything about their idol. But all of a sudden, everything changed when I was in fourth year high school.

                I bet all of us know the song ‘Love Story’ by Taylor Swift. Since I’ve heard that song and saw the music video of it, I started to like her and dag her ‘history’. Likewise, that’s the time I’ve got very broken hearted.

                I’ve listened to all of her songs in her two albums (that was 2009) and I was so fascinated by her works. She wrote in a way that she freely expressed her emotions and that kind of writing is very much appreciated by readers/listeners. I was inspired by how she handled her heart-breaking experiences, and that is through writing songs about it. She didn’t let those pains to drag her down, instead she used them as fuel.

                Then, I told myself, if she can do something like that, so do I. I was badly hurt back then in love so I mimicked what she’d done. I grabbed a pen a paper and I wrote down everything I felt, the pains and emotions flown. And that’s it. I fell in love to the idea of writing songs and poems. That time, I make sure that every single day, I was able to write something.

                If it’s not for Taylor and to that said girl, I won’t be inspired to write consistently which seems that it is already a part of my life, that I feel when I haven’t got hold of my pen and paper, I’m incomplete. Right now, would you believe that I’ve already written more or less 600 songs and less than hundred poems. Even I couldn’t believe it. But that’s what inspiration can do.

                Thanks to Taylor Swift for inspiring me a lot. Not all people can bring much inspiration to others. Also, thank you to that girl who broke my heart back then when I was fifteen because without the pains she caused, I won’t have something to write to. I know that I am not the only person who has been inspired by Taylor Swift, we are thousands, we are millions. Lucky for us to have someone like Taylor who truly inspires us in every single work she does.

                Heartaches weren’t created to pull you down, instead, for you to strive harder than ever. It’s only up to you how you will handle it, how you will take it. Only two things can happen whenever you’re in pain, whether you’ve got stuck in the moment and be a prisoner of your past or you moved on, emerge as a better person, learn from your past and appreciate the simple things life can offer. 

image source: google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment