Search This Blog

Monday, April 1, 2013

"What You're Really Feeling 'bout me?"

 

This is the very first song I've written when I wast 15 years old and I was in fourth year high school then. As you read, you can figure out that it's pretty obvious that it's my first time. :)


I’m being confused
Of what you’re really feeling ‘bout me
There are times that you’re so sweet
There are times you ignore me
When you’re with him

When he’s not around
And we are together
We have a chemistry and
And even makes people think that
We’re in a relationship
But they don’t know we’re just friends
And I wish I was him that you love so

Will you please tell me…
Who am I to your life?
What you’re really feeling ‘bout me?
If you do so, I’ll not jump into conclusion

When he’s there around
You’re with him
I am left alone
I’m aware you’re enjoying
Every single moment with him
But as far as I see
He’s taken you for granted
And I know that I’m much better than him

Will you please stop your sweet gestures to me
Because you know, I’m fooling myself
‘cuz I’m thinking that you’ve feelings for me too
Even you’re so in love with other guy

Fortunately, we are still friends right now. She and her boyfriend split up. HAHAHA. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment