Search This Blog

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Smile

She looked at me then she smiled
I have gone crazy for a while
She and her smile was all on my mind
It happened, that’s why God is so kind

Wish again, she’ll look at me that way
Cause it made all worries gone away
Her smile, it made me fall deeper
Hope we’re gonna be together

At that moment, her eyes’re so bright
Like the million stars in the night
Obviously, she’s full of delight
She’s like the sun, giving me light

After she smiled at me that way
I’m losing my concentration
Together with this sensation
Wish that we’ll have future someday

Her smile’s the high light of my day
Wish she’ll smile at me everyday
She smile, my face drew a smile
To see it, I’ll walk a thousand miles

I’ve taken pictures in my brain
So her smile will always remain
Hoping she’ll smile at me again
Cause it took away all the pains

She smiled, sparks flew instantly
Oh, it melted my whole body
It really made me so happy
I’m so glad she smiled at me

Her sweet smile said everything
‘I love you’, hope it’s whispering
To her, I’ve this strong feeling
I’m willing to give anything

With her smile, I could touch the sky
Spreading its arms for her and I
And I am cloaked with happiness
It poured out all the loneliness

Can’t help myself from staring
All I want now’s some smiling
Her smile was all on my mind
With her, heaven I can find

If you’ll ask, what’s fascinating
With her smiling that’s so attracting
It can make anything just right
It’s sparkling like stars at night

After she smiled, I’m dreaming
Our eyes are simply staring
And they are secretly talking
That could stop world on revolving

When she looked and smiled at me
Her cute eyes are shining brightly
They’re just two little stars
I can only watch from afar

I have had hard time for breathing
Whenever I see her smiling
My silly heart keeps on leaping
Well, maybe this is admiring

I’ll never forget her smile
My head spun around for a while
Wish I could say what I’m feeling
Because I am so tired of hiding

Her smile was tattooed in my mind
It’s the only thing you can find
Her smile, nothing will be better
She and I will be together

What if that she can see it too?
She’ll be nuts like the way I do
It’s the craziest thing to see
Friend, it’s so enchanting to me

And because of what had happened
I have a reason to grab my pen
And write this simple poem for her
She smiled, I became a nutter

No comments:

Post a Comment