Search This Blog

Monday, April 29, 2013

Because Summer's about to end...



Enjoy this sunset of April. And aside from that, because summer's about to end, I wrote a simple song called 'April, May.' Hope you like it. :)


April is coming to its end
And my heart is ain’t broken
I don’t know what’s waiting for me
When May comes suddenly

Will there be a lot of blessings?
Will there be a new feeling?
I wish that my family and friends
They are all with me ‘til the end

April is about to close
And this path, I still chose
I don’t know what’s next for me
When May starts already

Will I still be able to write country songs?
Will my waiting still go on?
I wish that it will be happier
So that it’ll never be forgotten

April (2x), do I want it to be over?
I have a lot of memories this summer
They made me happier more than ever
So I wish my way will do better

=redserpent42=

No comments:

Post a Comment