Search This Blog

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Living in A Province.


I realized that I've been living in a province for 19 years so I wrote a song about it. (My penmanship above).

I’m living in a province for 19 years
What lies ahead of the future is what I fear
I am writing and singing country songs
And I wish someday with me, they’ll sing along
I am playing this rust-brown guitar
It’s been with me since my heart got a scar

I’m living in a province since my birth
I experienced here how to be happy and be hurt
This is where I met my true friends
And I know they’ll be with me ‘til the end
They made up my whole life story
Without them, it’ll be incomplete definitely

I’m living in a province and I don’t regret
All the memories I’ve made here I won’t forget
This is the place that made me who I am
And I know it’s precious to me like a gem
This place thought me how to dream high
Someday, I’ll leave this place so I can fly

Living in a province defines me as a person
What I’ve learnt from here will never be gone
I have tons of memories that’ll never be forgotten
Since childhood, ‘til now that my teenager years will come to its end
I’m living in a province and I love it
So I wrote a short story with a beat

If I don’t grow up here, things will never be the same
But in my stay here, I don’t have any shame
Still, I will choose to grow old in a province
Cause I love my experiences here in my early teens
I’m living in a province and now you can judge me
Because my whole stay here molds my personality

-redserpent42

No comments:

Post a Comment