Search This Blog

Friday, May 3, 2013

I've lost my Puppy Pretzel. T-T




Geez!

I can’t still get over by the fact that my puppy actually lost within a blink of an eye. Tss! We just missed a single moment that my puppy got loose and then when we looked after her, she’s gone already. Somebody snatched her!

Pretzel/GD is a very tame dog, though she loves nibbling. She always tagged along with someone she sees whenever she’s outside the house. So the tendency, if we are not looking at her, she can easily be snatched away. And the sh@t happens. Tss!

I never thought that last night will be the last night I am going to see her. I even took pictures of her while playing along with her sister on the grass and their shots were great.

It will be much better if I just found out she’s already dead so I wouldn’t be sick worried about her whereabouts or whatever she’s doing. Of has she already eaten? The feeling of anxiety and uneasiness kills. Tss.

Maybe, somebody might raise their eyebrows why I am feeling like this. But the affection and love we extended to my puppy… that is the reason why. The moments we shared together mean something to me. I bet, if some dog-lover can read this, they might understand my feeling right now.

I missed my puppy because she’s part of my family and my everyday life. I used to wake up seeing her with her mother and they will bark. And my puppy will come closer to me so she will have something to eat. I used to feed and to take care of her. I used to take pictures of her. Especially, I used to live with her. That’s why I am feeling very lonely due to her lost. If she is with me right now, I bet, she will be under my chair sleeping while I am typing this. But the sad fact, she’s not.

Her mother can bear other puppies someday, but Pretzel/GD is different. She is incomparable. Like us, individuals, there are a lot of people out there but we are all different and unique in our own ways. She’s one of the first born puppies, so the attention, affection and love for her are something different. The joy, happiness, fulfillment and memories she’d given to me and my family are priceless. Those are something that will never be forgotten. She will always be a part of our memories.

I wished that she can afford to free herself from the grip of the bastard who snatched her and can still remember all the way home so we could all be together again, but I don’t think it might happen. Unless, the ‘loser’ will feel conscience and give her back to me.

If she is not going to come back anymore, I wish happiness for her. And I hope that her stupid new owner will take care of her more than I did, give her enough and necessary food, show her love and affection more than I showed and especially, won’t hurt her.

The feeling of losing a puppy which you loved so feels like losing someone who is really close to your heart. Somewhat a great loss!

               

No comments:

Post a Comment