Search This Blog

Saturday, May 4, 2013

We've lost our puppy... T-T


I still can't get over that my puppy actually lost within a blink of an eye. And since I am feeling very lonely yesterday, and I've seen my guitar, I wrote a song about it. Here it is...


We’ve lost our puppy
And her name is GD
She’s a part of our family
And her face, we can no longer see

She is a Japanese Spitz
And she doesn’t choose what she eats
She loves to nibble into something
As much as she loves running

She loves to play on the grass
Everyday, that’s what she does
We’ve lost our puppy
And we all feel very lonely

We’re going to miss her
And the times we shared together
The moment I call her name every day
Memories of her will never fade away

I have one wish to her new owner
Oh please, just take care of her
If you’re not going to give her back to us
Our love and affection for her will always last

I’m so glad I’ve tons of her pictures
So, those memories of her I’ve captured
We could still look back at her any time
And that’ll help us to feel somehow fine

=redserpent42=


No comments:

Post a Comment